This is college offered course designed for both men and women in order to get a deep biblical knowledge and equip themselves in pastoral ministry. This course is offered in vernacular language (Malayalam)
- Looking for a basic doctrinal teachings for students within the framework of contemporary ministerial models
- Acquire a sufficient knowledge of biblical interpretation and equipping one to effective preaches of gospel
- Giving Importance for mission and vision of contemporary church
Admission Requirements for the Graduate in Theology Degree
- Any applicant who has completed 18 years of age but not exceeding 35 years can apply for admission. Admission committee has the discretion in giving a concession concerning the age.
- Applicant must have a born again Christian experience with a definite call for full time ministry. Moreover, the candidate normally should have been a member and of good standing with a Church at least for two years.
- Applicants for the Graduate in theology (G.Th.) course should have passed S.S.L.C. or its equivalent.
- Application form and the prospectus can be obtained either from the office of the Director of Admissions by paying Rs. 100/-
- Online application form for Bachelor of Divinity Studies can be downloaded from the following link. Graduate in Theology studies
- Online applicants shall pay the amount of 100/- by DD (demand draft) in favour of Faith Theological Seminary, Manakala with the filled application form