- that the Bible is the inspired Word of God written by Holy men of God moved by the Holy Spirit and is the Supreme authority for doctrine, reproof, correction and instruction in righteousness.
- in one God existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- that through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin and in the universality of sin.
- in the divine and human nature of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection ascension to the right hand of the Father to make intercession for all, and physical return to this earth in power and glory.
- that in Jesus Christ, God reconciles to Himself all things whether on earth or in heaven making peace by the blood of Jesus Christ, and that salvation is by personal repentance and faith in Jesus Christ and not by works.
- that in His atoning death on the cross, there is complete deliverance from sin and sickness.
- that it is mandatory for all those who believe to undergo immersion baptism in water in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
- that the Holy Spirit baptizes believers with the evidence of speaking in tongues and that it is a continuous experience for the edification of believers.
- that the believers should lead a life of separation from sin, worldliness and heresies.
- in One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church and also in the royal priesthood of all believers. The primary mission of the church is the proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- in the imminent return of Jesus Christ in the clouds to receive the Church and a seven year period of tribulation on earth after the rapture of the Church, and the return of Jesus Christ with his saints to reign on the earth for one thousand years and in the judgement of the living and the dead and in the eternal salvation of the righteous and in the eternal damnation of the unregenerate.