- To develop students who are personal and community centered
- To equip students to become effective witnesses in their vocations
- To equip students with various tools of interpretation so that they may read the Bible in the appropriate context
- To impact students with the Gospel of Jesus Christ as a transforming power in their personal, ecclesial and societal lives
- To enhance spiritual perceptions and commitment to serve the Lord in the Indian context
Current BCS students – Get updates at this link.
Admission Requirements for BCS Studies (Distance Education)
This course is mainly meant for the Christian men and women. It is a four year degree programme of theological studies under the Senate of Serampore College (University). Candidates at the time of admission to the B.C.S. degree course must satisfy the following conditions:
- Completed 18 years of age but not exceeding 35 years. Admission committee has the discretion in giving a concession concerning the age.
- Persons with a born again Christian experience and a desire to be a witness while engaged in their profession. Moreover, the candidate should have been a member and of good standing with a Church for at least for two years.
- Must have earned a bachelors degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have a working knowledge in English.
- Download an application form now. BCS Application Form
- Application form can be obtained from the office of the Director of Admissions by paying Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- Online applicants shall pay the amount of 100/- by DD (demand draft) in favour of Faith Theological Seminary, Manakala with the filled application form.
- All application requirements are to be fulfilled by the last day of August of every academic year.
For more information send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org