This is college offered course designed for women candidates in order to get a deep biblical knowledge and ministerial perception with a sound theological basis.
- To enable students to articulate the essential doctrines of Christian faith.
- To value personal spiritual formation and habits to enhance students’ relationship with the triune God , others, themselves, and nature.
- To develop a theologically informed approach to work and ministry.
Admission Requirements for the B.A. in Theology Degree
- Any applicant who has completed 18 years of age but not exceeding 35 years can apply for admission. Admission committee has the discretion in giving a concession concerning the age.
- Applicant must have a born again Christian experience with a definite call for full time ministry. Moreover, the candidate normally should have been a member and of good standing with a Church at least for two years. Candidates must have a working knowledge in English.
- Applicants for the B.A. in Theology course should have completed 12th standard or plus two examination or its equivalent.
- Application form and the prospectus can be obtained either from the office of the Director of Admissions by paying Rs. 200/-
- Online application form for Bachelor of Divinity Studies can be downloaded from the following link. B.A in Theology studies
- Online applicants shall pay the amount of 200/- by DD (demand draft) in favour of Faith Theological Seminary, Manakala with the filled application form